Iowa High School Football
America’s Game, Iowa High School Passion
More boys still participate in football than any other sport at the high school level, and IHSAA member schools have played since 1909. The first IHSAA playoffs took place in 1972, with the current system now featuring six 11-player classifications and one 8-player classification. Four teams in each class advance to semifinals and finals at the UNI-Dome in Cedar Falls each year.
BOONE, Iowa – The Iowa High School Athletic Association’s Board of Control held its regular...
DES MOINES, Iowa – A football classification amendment approved by the IHSAA’s Board of Control...
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa – The Iowa High School Athletic Association is proud to honor and induct the...
IOWA HIGH SCHOOL STATE PLAYOFF CENTRAL
For all things postseason and state football, refer to the IHSAA State Playoff Central.
Football Administrator, Fan & Athlete Materials
- 2022 Regular Season Manual
- 2022 Postseason Football Manual
- 2021 & 2022 Classifications
- 2021 & 2022 Regular Season Schedules
- 2022 Record Book
- Rules Meeting – Reference Only
- 2022 Preseason Guide: Risk Minimization
- Coach & Administrator Memos
- Postseason Lead-Up Video Access
- Preseason Training Schedule & Guidelines
- Overtime Procedure
- Play Clock Operator Guide
- Line-To-Gain Crew Guide
- Play Clock Cheat Sheet
- 35-Point Differential Guide
- Public Address Game Guide
- Public Address Sportsmanship Announcements
- Regular Season Video Taping Guidelines
View IHSAA FOOTBALL Scores & Stats
Statewide schedules, scores, statistics, and more at Quik Stats Iowa.
Managed by Bound.